Did you know that a Lucite coffee table can make spaces seem larger than they actually are? This is an extremely useful feature nowadays when floor space is restricted and homeowners are fiercely competing to decorate their homes in such a way that they don’t appear to be cramped.
Apart from assisting in the illusion of more space, Lucite coffee tables have varied applications such as:
- Lucite is clearer than glass, so if you want to show off your brand new flooring, the vibrant area rugs, or the fancy carpet you purchased, this is the best way to do so.
- Reputed interior decorators have claimed that pieces of furniture that create strong contrasts are more likely to appeal to the eye in an unconventional, yet effective manner. This type of table works well when it is surrounded by other pieces with bright hues.
- Such tables can be bought in various shapes like rectangular, oval, square, or round since Lucite is a versatile material. You can even have pieces with beveled edges as is found in a glass table.
- The combination of traditional and contemporary can be easily achieved here. For instance, you can opt for a piece where the legs are made with Lucite but the top is either wood or glass.
A Lucite coffee table in IKEA is quite affordable and goes easy on the pocket. Moreover, you can be rest assured about the quality of the piece, since you are purchasing from one of the most reputed retailers in the market.800 x 600 | 566 x 425 | 186 x 140
- Wallpaper: Small-Lucite-Coffee-Table
- Coffee Table Trends
- February 3, 2015
- 181 views