One of the most functional pieces of furniture nowadays is the lift top coffee table. Not only are they available in a variety of designs, colors and styles, such as wood, marble, plastic, or glass, but they also have in-built storage options.
A lift top coffee table is a valuable addition to any home:
- As mentioned before, you have a wide range to take your pick from, so don’t worry about the piece not matching with the décor of the room it is placed in. With a bit of patience, you will find the right design for the coffee table to complement the room and other furniture in it.
- These coffee tables can be placed outdoors too, such as on the patio or in the garden. Ensure you purchase a piece that comes with weather-resistant finish so that it can withstand most weather conditions.
- The table can double as a dining table – this is a very convenient option for those who have space constraints. Lifting the top ensures the table is at a comfortable height without you having to bend over to reach the food.
- The adjustable height of the table comes in very handy when you have to work on your laptop. The lift top allows the laptop to be placed at a suitable typing height.
- You can store books, magazines, DVDs, CDs and a lot of stuff underneath the table top.
To put it in a nutshell, a lift top coffee table is combines versatility, functionality, and convenience – it is one of the best investments for your home!900 x 675 | 566 x 425 | 186 x 140
- Wallpaper: Lift top coffee tables with storage
- Coffee Table Trends
- October 30, 2014
- 329 views